.

.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Halo 4 release date announced

Halo 4 has an official release date of November 6, 2012. Admittedly, this is a bit earlier than I expected. Originally, 343 Industries had stated it would be a 'holiday 2012' release, which led me to believe the game would be launching closer to Christmas. I also find it curious that the official release date falls shortly after the releases of both Resident Evil 6 and Bioshock Infinite, two titles which have thus far released pretty substantial bits of information and gameplay trailers. Halo 4 has teased pieces of its whole through, but nothing nearly as significant as the other two have presented. I'm still planning to buy Halo 4 when it comes out. I just find it incredibly odd that 343 Industries is so far behind the competition with regards to promoting their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...