.

.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Jafax 15 - Day one (in brief)

Today was the first day of Jafax 15, an anime/comic/video game convention hosted at Grand Valley State University. I went dressed as Lt. Quattro of Zeta Gundam, while my brother went as Edward Elric. There were some crazy and most excellent costumes on display over the course of the day, and it was impressive to see what people could whip up out of homemade materials. Admist the scheduled events, I talked briefly with Tiffany Grant (the voice of Asuka in the English dub of Neon Genesis Evangelion, as well as many other roles in various anime) and she signed my copy of disc 3 from the NGE Platinum Perfect Collection. I am planning on going back tomorrow for more Japanese subculture fun and I might post some more entries/photos from the event here.


Click to make image bigger - Quite a bargain, nicht?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...