.

.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

New Kirby game announced for 3DS

It might be strange to some, but not long after I purchased my 3DS, I found myself incredibly excited at the prospects of what a new Kirby title might entail. I quite enjoyed Return to Dreamland and The Crystal Shards, but Kirby is one of those rare series where the home console and handheld releases like Nightmare in Dreamland can convey the same style and quality of game design without having to sacrifice much in the way of presentation to accommodate for their respective consoles. As luck would have it, a 3DS Kirby title has now been confirmed for a 2014 release, and though the trailer only shows off a small preview of what is to come, I couldn't be more pleased with its offerings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...