.

.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Gaming update #1: "I think we can put our differences behind us, for science... you monster"

As I've already posted four gaming updates on this blog since I began my reviews, I figured some readers might be interested in what video games I'm playing or am planning to pick up in the near future. This posting is intended to provide a long-term outlook on future reviews.

Just this afternoon I went ahead and picked up a copy of Shogun 2 Total War. It's currently loading on to my PC as we speak, so a review for it will still be a while off. I am, however, almost finished with the main game of Devil May Cry 4, and a review of that should be posted within the next few weeks (depending on how much time I have to set aside to exploring new game modes and unlockables).

I am planning on picking up Portal 2, though not immediately after this coming Tuesday's release date. I may wait until later in the Summer when the price tag has come down because, as much as I loved the first Portal title, I don't want to spend $60 on the sequel only to find out that the single player game is only a few hours longer than that of its predecessor. Final Fantasy IV and Final Fantasy X are the next two titles in the main Final Fantasy series that I want to tackle (on the DS and PS2 respectively). Also, depending on my income this Summer, a 3DS may lie in my near future, so there is the potential review of Ocarina of Time 3D to consider.

Outside of the titles listed above, I'm sure there will be a number of other video game and anime reviews that I'll be posting over the Summer months. There may be some impulse purchases/rentals (much like Devil May Cry 4 was) - the games listed above are simply the major titles that I want to the most play this Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...