.

.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Trailer

It's been a while since this was announced, and I've simply neglected to make a proper posting about it until now. When I first saw the trailer for Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, I thought it looked kind of gimmicky, though certainly a neat idea for nostalgia's sake. But after a few trailers, the gameplay has me genuinely interested. I think the 3DS controls in a rhythmic style will prove a nice blend of the musical aspect with a basic combat system. I have no idea how many songs are going to be included in the game, but I think it's a really smart move on their part to include song selections and characters from every main game in the series. One thing I do hope they include in the final product is a 'sound test' or similar feature - even if I have to unlock specific songs with points earned in-game, it would be awesome to have a library of Final Fantasy tunes to go with me anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...