.

.

Monday, July 18, 2011

G4's Marvel anime lineup

While I haven't watched much on G4 lately, their lineup of Marvel anime series might just give me reason to start viewing more often. The shows begin airing July 29th at 11pm, and I know for sure I'll be watching the Iron Man series, despite some mixed feedback I've heard from others who have already watched it. I've always enjoyed the X-Men comics, so I'll give that series a watch, and will give Wolverine a try. Personally, I've never been huge on Blade, but who knows, maybe it will grab my attention enough to merit a regular viewing schedule as well. It's been a long time since there's been a steady lineup of anime that I've wanted to watch on a regular basis, but a combination of two of my favorite entertainment mediums - Marvel comics and anime - looks promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...