.

.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Axis Powers: Hetalia Funimation dub voices announced (supporting cast)

Funimation has started announcing some of the cast members associated with the English dub of Axis Powers: Hetalia. Below is a video of the supporting cast anoouncements. I'll admit I'm a bit surprised that Vic Mignona and Chris Sabat are playing supporting roles - I really expected Vic to voice Italy and Chris to voice Germany, but their respective roles as Greece and the Roman Empire aren't bad fits by any means. I'll be sure to add more posts as Funimation announces the remainder of the English dub cast.

Check out the video to see Funimation's supporting cast voice actors.



Just for fun, I thought I'd share my ideas for lead character voice actors:

- America - Todd Haberkorn
- England - Greg Ayres
- China - Samuel Vincent
- France - Tony Oliver
- Russia - Chris Patton
- Germany - Dameon Clarke or Michael McConnohie
- Japan - Liam O'Brien

And as for Italy, well, to be honest, aside from Vic Mignona I really can't think of anyone off the top of my head that would be a fantastic fit for the character. That's not to say that I'm at all doubting Funimation's eventually announcement, but there's no one person poppoing into my head at this moment that makes me think "that's Ialy!" We'll find out soon enough who is to play the lead cast of characters, and if nothing else we only have to wait until September for the first season to see a U.S. dvd release.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...